The purpose of the women’s ministry at NWBC is to glorify God by ministering to women through prayer, fellowship, study of God’s Word, and discipleship.
We desire to equip women to:
- grow and mature in their personal walk with the Lord.
- to love God with all their heart, soul, and mind (Mt 22:37).
- encourage one another (Heb 3:13).
- seek out spiritual mothering/mentoring relationships (Ti 2:3-5).
- embrace and exemplify biblical womanhood.
Women’s Small Groups
- Monday Evening | Monticello | Weekly
- Leader: Tiffany Hatfield
- Hostess: Kim Kalliomaa
- Monday Evening | Monticello | Bi-weekly
- Leader: Jackie Eason
- Hostess: Jackie Eason
- Tuesday Evening | St. Michael | Bi-weekly
- Leader: Jeri Greeno
- Hostess: Karen Nerdahl
- Tuesday Evening | Rogers | Bi-weekly
- Leader: Brianna Tiemann
- Hostess: Kristin Agrimson
- Tuesday Morning | St. Michael | Weekly
- Leaders: Maggie Schmoyer/Bethany Willi
- Hostess: Jillian Coalwell
- Thursday Morning |St. Michael | Weekly
- Leaders: Katlyn Browning/Elizabeth Berning
- Hostess: Jennifer Quaal
Romans – using the Good Book Company study of Romans by Tim Keller.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
4255 Kaelin Ave NE | St Michael, MN, 55376
Meets weekly on Tuesdays from 9:30-11:00 am
3633 Kadler Ave NE | St Michael, MN, 55376
Meets weekly on Thursdays from 9:30-11:00 am
4835 Nason Pkwy NE | St Michael, MN, 55376
Meets Bi-weekly on Tuesdays from 7:00-9:00 pm
9950 Jalger Ave NE | Monticello, MN, 55362
Meets weekly on Mondays from 7:00-8:30 pm